Our Reducing flange are designed in compliance with international quality standards. Available in all types and pressure, these flanges are widely used for pipe-to-pipe connections. The reducing flange includes a flange with one specified diameter having a bore of a different and smaller diameter. Except for the bore and hub dimensions the reducing flange will have dimensions of the larger pipe size. To increase the size of the flange, these are used at the outlet side of the expansion joint. Also provides steel reducing flanges and stainless steel reducing flanges. It is the most economical method to make a transition in size.
Uses of reducing flanges:
- Reducing flanges are a little easier to bolt up than non-reducing flanges.
- They provide the most perfect solution when you need to connect different size flanges.
- These flanges are available in all types and pressures.
- Reducing flanges are fixed by welding, gluing or clamping flanges of equal dimensions, provided with different connecting pieces.
- They offer the simplest and least expensive method of mating two different sized flanges.
Type of reducing flanges: welding neck, slip-on, threaded.
Description of our products:
- Pressure Rating: Class 150, Class 300, Class 600, Class 900, Class 1,500, Class 2,500
- Connection Face: RF / RTJ
- Carbon steel: ASMT A105/N, ASTM A350 LF2 CL1, ASTM A694 F52/F60/F65/F70
- Stainless steel: ASTM A182 F304/F304L/F310/F316/F316L/F317/F321
- Alloy steel: ASTM A182 F11/F12/F22
- Packing: plywood case or plywood pallet
- Coating: Oil, black paint, yellow paint, hot dip galvanized, electrolytic zinc and epoxy resin coatings